If your item is damaged when you received it (from shipping).
- Contact the shipping company that delivered it (mostly UPS or USPS) and file a claim, provide pictures and proof of damage within 24 hours.
- Notify [email protected] that you submitted a claim and provide the claim number and provided evidence.
- Have patience, we have to receive approval from the shipper that they will pay for replacing the item.
- Once approved, a return label for the damaged item will provided.
- Once the damaged item is returned a new item will be shipped out. Often the damaged item will be claimed by the shipper since they paid for it.
If your item is Damaged after receiving it
- Contact the manufacture of the item, we will not accept returns of damaged items.
- Yes, even within our 15-day return window. We only accept non-damaged item returns.